The CJMJ Association is an association between the Sisters of JMJ and laity:
- Who wish to deepen their Christian call to live the Gospel values more radically.
- Who wish to express a practical compassion, for the sufferings of others.
- Who wish to bring their different gifts to this relationship, and together find new ways of being merciful in the 21st century
Forms of CJMJ Association
Some of the possible forms of CJMJ Association are:
Share In Ministries of CJMJ Through Prayer And Reflection
- People who will share in mission of mercy through prayer and reflection and support all CJMJ ministries and endeavors in all possible ways.
Direct Involvement In CJMJ Ministries
- People who are already involved, or wish to be involved in CJMJ ministries and who wish to share in and contribute to CJMJ spirituality and apostolic activities as its Associates
Develop A Specific need based Project
- Young adults (or maybe not so young) who would commit themselves for a certain time to a specific project i.e. Mission Experience; Care of the Homeless, Drug Addicts, Migrants, Human Trafficking, Underprivileged, Etc.
- The protection of the mother Earth; Alternative Liturgies; Justice Groups; Peer Ministry; Homework Clubs etc.
Associates Commit Themselves To:
- Pray regularly
- Seek an understanding of the charism of CMJ and compassion through prayer and reflection, on the Gospel and the life of Fr. Mathias Wolff and Sister Mary Glowrey
- Promote the values of justice and compassion particularly in their place of work, or through a specific work or project
- Attend regular meetings
- Together seek new ways of being merciful and compassionate for the 21st century